- Accepted - The invited user, created his user, the password, registered his company in Nimbi by Certify and accepted the
invitation, being up to date with the connection process in the Certify;
- Pending Accept - The invitation has been generated and successfully sent to the informed user's email. In this way, the
Administrator of the invited company is informed via e-mail and by notification on the platform to accept the invitation and to
connect with the business partner by Certify;
- Forwarded (Request Access) - The invitation has been generated for a company already connected to yours in the Certify.
However, the invited contact is not registered with the partner company to accept the invitation. In this way, the invited
company’s Administrator user must approve or deny guest user access;
- Being Processed - The invitation was registered in the Nimbi Network (generation via template), however it is in the queue to be sent to connection (user/invited company);
- Canceled - Invitation canceled by the company issuing the invitation or after 1 year without acceptance of the supplier;
- Error - The invitation was registered in the Nimbi Network but presented failure in the delivery or acceptance process. Thus, a new invitation must be generated;
- Refused - The invitation was successfully generated and sent to the informed user's email, but the connection (guest user /
company) rejected it.