Creating a Public RFQ is very similar to the RFQ (Private) process.
Follow the steps required to create it:
- Access the Negotiate > Created RFQs > + Actions button > Create RFQ.
Important: The permission profile of a user or group of users required to perform this action is Administrator and / or RFQ Negotiator in the Negotiate application.
- In Edit RFQ, in the General panel, complete the fill:
1 - Title: Defines a name for the quotation;
2 - Envelope: Set the type of envelope, where:
- Open, the buyer visualizes the responses as the supplier submits them;
- Closed, only when everyone has answered or the expiration period has already expired;
3 - Choose your RFQ type;
4 - Define whether the delivery and billing address will be the same for all items;
5 - If there is, insert a reference code to facilitate its verification;
6 - When finishing the fill, click the Next button.
Note: Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click on the option Make this RFQ public on Nimbi Network.
- With the function active, click Add and include the category (s) of your RFQ to facilitate the search for suppliers.
- Then click Save:
- You can limit up to 50, the number of participating suppliers. If you choose a threshold number, participating suppliers will be the first to enter the RFQ.
Once the vendor enters a Public RFQ, the network will establish a basic connection between it and the company in question, which is created by Public RFQ.
- After the confirmation message, on the Edit RFQ page, complete the fill:
Note: At this stage, the RFQ will be in the In Composition status, that is: available for edits and completions of the information.
1 - In Currency indicate the type of currency that the supplier can answer this quote. And then tick the flag of the chosen currency to set it as the default of the RFQ. To delete an added currency type, just click on the "X", located on the side of the item line.
2 - In Schedule, define the period that the RFQ will be available, where period THE DEADLINE, must indicate by how many days or hours your RFQ will be open. And the period by DATE should indicate the beginning and end date of the RFQ.
3 - In Attributes it is possible that the buyer indicates the type of freight desired. Include the Incoterm (standard rules that regulate some aspects of international trade) and any additional information.
4 - In the Elements panel, find or create elements to include as cataloged or uncatalogued elements.
Note: You can add several elements in the offer. To do this, download the template and then import from Excel to the network. In addition, there is the category export functionality.
- Cataloged Elements: the item is already registered in the system, you must only look for it, add it to RFQ, in addition to editing the information for the quotation (quantity, price, delivery, etc.), by clicking on the link of the name of the description from the article. If you want to delete a quote item, press the indicator and click Delete.
- Items not cataloged: In this option, by clicking on the Create items button, all the necessary information must be filled in manually. Remember that the fields with red asterisk (*), are mandatory filler.
- After filling in all the data, click on SAVE.
Important: Opting for each item to have its respective delivery and billing information (option available in the General panel), go to the DELIVERY AND INVOICE DATA tab.
- Select the addresses and payment method of the item, and then click SAVE.
- Access the Annex, Tax Information, Attributes and Comments tabs, and add the desired information, remembering that some of this information is mandatory.
- In the Participants area, if you wish to invite the companies that are connected to your application in the Certifica application, include the companies that will participate in RFQ.
- You just have to go to the search field and write the Fiscal Registry, Corporate Name or contact email, see the list of results and click on the desired provider to be included.
The number of invited participants does not interfere with public providers.
Note: To remove a participant from the list of already added users, select the flag of the desired participant and click Remove.
- Use, if you prefer, the OPERATOR and REVISOR tab to define the users for each profile. where:
- OPERATOR, which will lead to RFQ after the person responsible for publishing it;
- REVISOR, responsible for reviewing the configurations made before sending the quotation to the market.
Use the attachments and comments panels to include them in the offer.
1 - In the Annexes panel it is possible to include files for the provider that answers the quote. Select the document by clicking on the Attach button, with the "clip" symbol, and then click ATTACH.
2 - To send comments, use the Comments panel and click on POST COMMENTS. If you want to change the visibility of the attachment and the comment, click on the combo to define whether it will be Public or Private, where:
*Public: Visible to my company and Suppliers.
*Private: Visible only to my company.
Important: If you want to change the visibility of an attached attachment, you must delete it and redo the process. The comment, it is possible to edit, where the user can change the visibility within the pop-up, or if you prefer, it is possible to delete it.
- After filling out all the information, save and send your public quote:
- After the publication of the RFQ Public, its visualization will be available directly in the option Dashboard (My Activities> Negotiations in progress) and also in the option Created RFQs (where the quote will be in the status 'Published' and, starting its term, will go to status 'In process'):
*Important: The visualization of the Public Quotations by the company that created it, will be available for users or groups of users with an Administrator profile, RFQ Negotiator in the Negotiation application, but in the RFQs function created. Except for these hypotheses, it is not possible that other users of the company can see the quotes.